>How far along are the two?
For the tactics game:
Code: 75% of the coding is done, though the remaining 25% is mostly just a "in case something goes wrong" estimate. Honestly it seems more like 90% of the coding is done, but I'd rather not say that in case something unforeseen happens.
Abilities: 4% of the party member abilities are done. Until I actually sat down to calculate this number, I did not realize just how far behind I have gotten on this.
Story: 15% of the story appears to be done. I actually am at about 1/3rd of the way through the total plot, but I decided to go back and give more areas for the player to walk around and explore. That way it isn't just one long cutscene that is only broken up by combat.
Art: 17-27% of the art is done. So far I have 5 of the 9 party members done. I need additional art for random generic NPCs as well as the important villains. Additionally, I intend to have important sequences be displayed as comics, so there's a lot of art that needs to be made.
It seems I bit off more than I could chew with this project, but to stop now would be a waste.